For the brew, my recipe was:
15 lbs of 2 row
2 lbs of caramunich II
2 oz of Lemon Drop (4.4 AA) at first wort
2 oz of Lemon Drop (4.4 AA) for last 2 minutes
2 oz of Lemon Drop (4.4 AA) at flame out
To change the water of the brew I've done two things. The first is a major thing. We replaced our water softer. The previous one had been built in 1989 (26 years ago). The second thing that I did was use a few Camden tablets to remove any chlorine. The day went well and the tasting of the beer was eye opening! There was just a clean taste of beer. No metallic twinge, no stale flavor.
I'm hoping that after the ferment the beer tastes as good on tap. If it does, I know exactly how to do brew days going forward! Best of brewing!